Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Corporate America vs Network Marketing (MLM)

The Corporate America "Business Structure" is the socially acceptable "Pyramid Scheme".

When someone rejects looking at or listening to your home based business opportunity or "MLM" because it is a "Pyramid Scheme", ask them where they rank among their company executive leadership.

Are they the CEO? How about the President? Perhaps the Vice President? Most likely they're stuck at the middle management level at best.

** But to be honest, about 95% of people who won't look at your product or business because of the MLM stigma or "Pyramid Scheme" are too closed minded and you shouldn't waste your time trying to convince them of anything. "The sun rises in the East. Why is that?" I'd leave that one alone." Jim Rohn **


Check out this “pyramid” and you will see corporate structure, one that keeps the workers at the bottom and the bosses at the top. Have you ever wanted to break free from that?

I'm no where near the top of the "pyramid" in my Network Marketing company, Nerium International, but in 5 months I'm very close to replacing my dead end retail management position pay level and surpassed the Team Leader / Supervisor level of the corporate pyramid.

But what can't be measured in dollars is the amount of times I've been able to take my two children to school and pick them up. The track meets, soccer games, golf lessons, etc. that I was never able to attend when I worked as a retail manager to build someone else's dream. Because when you work for someone else, that's what you are doing. Working to build their dream lifestyle, their dream income and their family's legacy.

My wife and I joked once that our children's doctors and teachers must have thought she was a single mother because I was never able to attend those appointments. I often missed out on family vacations, trips, parties, events and so on because I had I had to work 45-55 hrs per week with no set schedule. Meaning, I could be working from 7am-5pm, 11am-8pm or 1pm-10pm on any given day. I also was not a fan of being told when I was going to work, how much I was going to make and what I could do with my time dictated to me by my employer. No matter how successful of a day I had, I was only going to make my $15.45 hr.

In fact, they even told me NOT to have friendships with co-workers and staff outside of work in fear that it would negatively affect the Boss / Employee authoritarian relationship.

So maybe Relationship marketing could be right for you.

Have you ever seen a great movie and told your friends about it? Perhaps posted about it on Social Media?

Have you ever eaten at a great restaurant, received great service or recommended a product to someone?

That's all relationship marketing is. Except the person making the recommendation gets compensated for their "endorsement" instead of a high paid, over priced celebrity.

Relationship marketing may be your answer. I have been in the industry for almost 1 year and LOVE it. Especially now that I have found the right company with the right products and the right management with a great compensation plan that rewards my hard work, knowledge and loyalty all for sharing a product and opportunity with people.

Learn More About My Network Marketing Company Here

No comments:

Post a Comment